The Polly PAL:
- Filled with tiny plastic micro discs, giving it a silky feel
- DEHP-free, BPA-free, not made with natural latex rubber
- Slightly longer ‘legs’ provide additional support
- May be used in a myriad of ways, including:
- Around the head to encourage midline positioning
- Supporting respiratory equipment or other medical tubing
- Behind the back when baby is side-lying
- As a “second set of hands” to provide comfort during care time
- Anywhere the baby needs a little more comfort or support
- Washable and reusable between patients
|D 21755 B10||DandleLION Polly PAL Infant Positioning Aid – Washable||10/box|
The Snuggly ROO is ideal for use in the days following a preterm birth, after surgery or any time more visualization of the umbilical or chest area is needed. The...
The circumferential support of the Dandle ROO2 contains preterm infants in a womb-like, flexed, midline position while providing proprioceptive feedback and allowing free movement and recoil. This robust positioning aid...