The Dandle WRAP Stretch:
- Allows freedom of movement and provides recoil to midline flexion, using a high performance, 3-way stretch fabric
- Holds baby securely and maintains lower extremity flexion with its patented pouch design
- Supports the shoulders in flexion with wide wings that encourage hand to mouth self-regulating behaviors
- Breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin, making it ideal for agitated babies or those with NAS
- Supports lines and tubing through strategically placed openings between the pouch and wings
- Aids in parental confidence in holding and feeding
- Supports babies throughout hospitalization, both in the NICU and in the well-baby nursery, with a wide range of available sizes
Why is high-performance fabric important?
Dandy’s signature printed fabric with 3-way stretch gives the baby a motor and sensory experience that is supportive and responsive to movement. Babies positioned in the WRAP Stretch can stretch, move, and wiggle as the positioner responds by encouraging recoil to a flexed, self-regulating state.
DandleLION WRAP Stretch
|D 14531 B12||Dandle WRAP Stretch – XSM: < 1000 g.||12/box|
|D 14532 B12||Dandle WRAP Stretch – S: 1000 g. – 1800g.||12/box|
|D 14533 B12||Dandle WRAP Stretch – M: 1800-2500 g.||12/box|
|D 14534 B12||Dandle WRAP Stretch – L: 2500-3600 g.||12/box|
|D 14535 B12||Dandle WRAP Stretch – XL: 3600-4400 g.||12/box|
|D 14536 B12||Dandle WRAP Stretch – XXL: > 4400 g.||12/box|
|D 14538 B12||Dandle WRAP Stretch Sample Pack – 4 each M, L, XL||12/box|
- Dandle WRAP Stretch Information Sheet
- Dandle WRAP Stretch In-service video
- Dandle WRAP Stretch Pictorial Instructions
- Neurodevelopmental Care Overview video
- Neurodevelopmental Positioning Aids (White paper published by National Association of Neonatal Therapists)
- Neurodevelopmental Positioning: Cause and Effect (White paper published by DandleLION Medical)
- Laundering Instructions
- Bregje E van Sleuwen et al. (2007), Swaddling: A Systematic Review, Pediatrics, 120 (4); pp. e1097-1106.
The Snuggly ROO is ideal for use in the days following a preterm birth, after surgery or any time more visualization of the umbilical or chest area is needed. The...
The circumferential support of the Dandle ROO2 contains preterm infants in a womb-like, flexed, midline position while providing proprioceptive feedback and allowing free movement and recoil. This robust positioning aid...