The Dandle WRAP Stretch:
- Allows freedom of movement and provides recoil to midline flexion, using a high performance, 3-way stretch fabric
- Holds baby securely and maintains lower extremity flexion with its patented pouch design
- Supports the shoulders in flexion with wide wings that encourage hand to mouth self-regulating behaviors
- Breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin, making it ideal for agitated babies or those with NAS
- Supports lines and tubing through strategically placed openings between the pouch and wings
- Aids in parental confidence in holding and feeding
- Supports babies throughout hospitalization, both in the NICU and in the well-baby nursery, with a wide range of available sizes
Why is high-performance fabric important?
Dandy’s signature printed fabric with 3-way stretch gives the baby a motor and sensory experience that is supportive and responsive to movement. Babies positioned in the WRAP Stretch can stretch, move, and wiggle as the positioner responds by encouraging recoil to a flexed, self-regulating state.