Why Organic Skin Care Products?
Skin is the largest organ of the human body, responsible for maintaining hydration, protecting us from noxious substances and preventing intrusion of microorganisms. Newborn skin is thinner with fewer protective layers than adult skin, making it more permeable and susceptible to harm. Choosing organic skin care products is one way to promote skin health and protect vulnerable babies from exposure to harmful chemicals.
- 20% zinc that sits on top of the skin and acts as a barrier. Zinc does not enter the bloodstream.
- Available in 0.74 oz (21 mL) flip-top tubes that make it easy to squeeze out the right amount for every diaper change
- Safe to use throughout hospitalization
- Free from toxins, proteins, artificial ingredients, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, paraffin, silicone, lanolin, chemicals and pesticides
- Preserved with natural ingredients (two year shelf life)
- Clinically tested